PASTURE SEED PRODUCTION
Pasture seed production is an opportunity for investments by youth. This can help youth to create employment, be more self-reliant, mitigate the impact of natural disasters on animal production, increase production and ensure more sustainable livestock feed systems and food security. Pasture seeds include; Lablab, Desmodium, Centrosema, mucuna, chloris gayana , bracharia mulato, and others. Benefits of pastures include:
- Pasture is a crop (grass, legume or fodder tree and shrub, both native and introduced) grown for feeding animals.
- Pastures provide a major source of feed (nutrients) for cattle.
- Pastures provide a soil cover, conserve soil moisture, improve soil fertility through nitrogen fixation, supress weeds, improve crop yield and household income
- Pastures can be grown as fodder for sale to livestock farmers without land.
- Some pastures are used in the control of pests and diseases.
Poor nutritional status of livestock (cattle, goats, sheep and rabbits) is a key challenge in all livestock farmers. This is due to limited production and utilization of cultivated pastures as a result of poor quality pasture seeds. This is where kimd construction and farm consultants ltd comes in to help you enjoy farming and its benefits since we are in a planting season.
We have all kinds of quality pasture seeds in stock at a friendly price and supplies all over the world.
We guide you on where to plant, when to plant and how to plant the seeds at a free cost
We offer free training of workers on pasture management.
We provide market for harvested pastures to our clients at a free cost
We not only offer services above but also make business plan and proposals for profitability in the business. Therefore;
DON’T HESITATE TO CHECK OUR SHOP SECTION FOR
DETAILS OR CONTACT US ON 0789058152.
sharing is caring!